Monday, May 6, 2013

Keeping Up with Nicholas!

I can't believe it's been so long since the last time I posted! I've decided to go ahead and post a couple pictures of little Nicholas (or as Maggie and I call him, Nicky). It's hard to believe that he's now 3-months-old! Time sure has flown since his birthday on February 4th!

I looked at Maggie this evening as we ate dinner, Nicky sitting in his bouncer next to the table, and I said to here, "I still can't believe it." Three months have gone by and there are times I still can't believe I'm a father!

Things really hit home for me when I had a conversation with the assistant director at my center late last week. I was talking to her about the "fussy" stage that Nicky's been going through this past week. She looked at me and said, "You're telling me the same thing all parents tell me at three months." But that's when it hit me; I'm a parent!

With Mother's Day right around the corner and Father's Day not too far behind, I guess it's time for me to get used to thought that I'm a parent!

Enjoy some pics of Nicholas John David Sears!




No comments: